Getting Your Ticket
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com for the best deals available. By doing this, you’ll save time and money as opposed to purchasing tickets at the gate.
Avoiding the Lines
- Use our FREE Halloween Horror Nights crowd level estimator, which can be accessed by clicking/tapping on the “Crowd Levels” tab on the main Halloween Horror Nights planning guide page for Universal Studios Hollywood, to determine which night(s) is/are best for your trip.
- Use our FREE Halloween Horror Nights touring plans and guides to get the most out of your night.
- Take advantage of the event’s Early Entry access. To take part in this, arrive between 5 pm and 6:30 pm using the “Early Entry” entrance. Doing this will allow you to be one of the first to experience the open houses, which means shorter wait times.
- Consider purchasing a Universal Express pass for Halloween Horror Nights during the busiest nights to skip the regular lines at all houses.
- Avoid using Front of Line for houses with short wait times as you will not be allowed to revisit any houses using the pass. Instead, consider waiting in the regular line if it is short. You can revisit any house using the Front of Line pass should the wait time extend.
- If you’re a AAA member show your membership card. Members can receive discounts at various locations.
- If you’re an American Express member use your card. You can receive discounts at various locations and special benefits.
- If you’re a passholder and your pass qualifies for discounts, show your pass to receive discounts on qualifying food, merchandise, and specialty items throughout the property.
- Satisfy your stomach by eating a meal either in the CityWalk complex or at a nearby dining location off-site. Doing this may save you money for higher quality food versus eating at a location in the park.
Have a tip you’d like to share with our readers? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled as “Universal Studios Hollywood HHN Tips.”