Getting Your Ticket
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at UniversalOrlando.com for the best deals available. By doing this, you’ll save time and money as opposed to purchasing tickets at the gate.
Avoiding the Lines
- Use our FREE Universal Orlando crowd calendar to determine which day(s) is/are best for your trip.
- Use our FREE Universal Orlando touring plans and guides to get the most out of your vacation.
- Download the official Universal Orlando Resort mobile application on the App Store or Google Play Store to view wait times for rides and attractions at the theme parks.
- Arrive ahead of park opening to be one of the first to experience the rides, attractions, and shows.
- Use the single riders line to experience attractions with a shorter wait time (not available at all attractions; you may be split from your party).
- Consider purchasing a Universal Express pass during the busiest days to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions.
- Consider staying at an on-site hotel to receive early theme park admission (to select attractions) and complimentary Universal Express passes (not available to guests staying at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort) to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions.
- If you’re a AAA member show your membership card. Members can receive discounts at various locations.
- If you’re an American Express member use your card. You can receive discounts at various locations and special benefits.
- If you’re a Universal Orlando Preferred or Premier annual passholder, show your pass to receive discounts on qualifying food, merchandise, and specialty items throughout the resort.
- Bring a small snack to avoid purchasing unnecessary food at the park. Be sure that the food you pack follows Universal Orlando’s policies. To view what is not allowed on the property, click here and scroll to number 17.
- Purchase a Coca-Cola Freestyle cup to receive free refills of soft drinks for an entire day.
Getting Through the Day with Excessive Items
- Rent a locker for the entire day or a portion of the day.
- Use the lockers located at select rides and attractions. These lockers will be free for you to use during the duration of the ride (excluding water attractions).
Getting Through the Day with Young Children
- Take advantage of Universal Orlando’s child swap service. This allows one member of a party to watch over the child/children while the rest of the party experiences the attraction. When the party has arrived, the member waiting can swap places with the party to enjoy the attraction without waiting in line.
Going on a Water Ride
- Consider renting a locker where they are available for a water ride. Please note that the lockers at these locations are not complimentary.
- Bring waterproof sealable bags so that your valuable items do not get wet. By placing items such as your cell phone or jewelry in a bag of this kind, you’ll be able to bring them on the attraction without worrying about them getting damaged.
- If you wish not to remain wet throughout most of the day, consider packing an extra pair of clothes to change out of your wet ones.
Have a tip you’d like to share with our readers? Submit it to email@example.com with the subject titled “Universal Orlando Tips.”