Getting Your Ticket
- Purchase your tickets online and in advance at UniversalStudiosHollywood.com for the best deals available. By doing this, you’ll save time and money as opposed to purchasing tickets at the gate.
Avoiding the Lines
- Use our FREE Universal Studios Hollywood crowd calendar to determine which day(s) is/are best for your trip.
- Use our FREE Universal Orlando touring plans and guides to get the most out of your vacation.
- Download the official Universal Studios Hollywood mobile application on the App Store or Google Play Store to view wait times for rides and attractions at the theme park.
- Arrive ahead of park opening to be one of the first to experience the rides, attractions, and shows.
- Use the single riders line to experience attractions with a shorter wait time (not available at all attractions; you may be split from your party).
- Consider purchasing a Front of Line pass during the busiest days to skip the regular lines at rides and attractions.
- If you’re a AAA member, show your membership card. Members can receive discounts at various locations.
- If you’re an American Express member, use your card. Members can receive discounts at various locations and special benefits.
- If you’re a Universal Studios Hollywood Platinum or Gold annual passholder, show your pass to receive discounts on qualifying food, merchandise, and specialty items throughout the property.
- Bring a small snack to avoid purchasing unnecessary food at the park. Be sure that the food you pack follows Universal Studios Hollywood’s policies. To view what is not allowed on the property, click here and scroll to number 13.
Getting Through the Day with Excessive Items
- Rent a locker for the entire day or a portion of the day.
- Use the lockers located at select rides and attractions. These lockers will be free for you to use during the duration of the ride (excluding water attractions).
Getting Through the Day with Young Children
- Take advantage of Universal Studios Hollywood’s child switch service. This allows one member of a party to watch over the child/children while the rest of the party experiences the attraction. When the party has arrived, the member waiting can switch places with the party to enjoy the attraction without waiting in line.
Have a tip you’d like to share with our readers? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled “Universal Studios Hollywood Tips.”