Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is a preferred on-site hotel that allows you to visit a tropical Caribbean-inspired paradise where cascading waterfalls soothe your soul as you intake the beauty of a leisurely estate in the heart of the tropics. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort allows you to escape reality and relax with every comfort. From the luxuriously landscaped swimming pool and the ruins of the stone turret in the lobby to the charming guest rooms and fantastic on-site dining locations, there’s no doubt you won’t enjoy your stay here!
- New Dutch Trading Co. – Grab-and-go options.
- Strong Water Tavern – Lunch and dinner meals with daily rum tastings.
- Amatista Cookhouse – Caribbean cuisine.
- Drhum Club Kantine – Seafood and tropical drinks.
- Universal Studios Store – Sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Universal Studios and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort logo merchandise.
Services and Amenities (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Kids and teens programs
- Kids camp
- Dry cleaning
- Room service
- 16,000 square foot swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor activities
- Fitness center
- Mandara Spa (located at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel)
- Jogging & walking paths
- Safes and safe deposit boxes
- Golf (located off-site)
- And more!
Benefits (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Early park admission one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- And more!