The Hard Rock Hotel is a premier on-site hotel, located right next door to Universal Studios Florida. Here, you’ll receive stunning views of the theme parks and find décor themed to some of the biggest rock & roll artists, like Elvis Presley and Jimi Hendrix. You’ll also discover a 12,000 square foot swimming pool with an underwater sound system. There’s not a moment you won’t find yourself rockin’ out at the most rockin’ hotel there is!
- The Kitchen – American cuisine.
- The Palm Restaurant – New York steakhouse.
- Velvet Bar – Cocktails and appetizers.
- BeachClub – Bar and grill.
- Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace – Ice cream and coffee.
- Rock Shop – Music-inspired collections and Hard Rock Hotel’s exclusive line of bedding and bath linens.
Services and Amenities (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Kids and teens programs
- Kids camp
- Dry cleaning
- Room service
- 12,000 square foot swimming pool
- Interactive water play area
- Two hot tubs
- Cabana rentals
- Character dining
- Fitness center
- Jogging & walking paths
- Safes and safe deposit boxes
- Mandara Spa (located at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel)
- Golf (located off-site)
- And more!
Benefits (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Free Universal Express to skip the regular lines at participating rides & attractions at both theme parks (valid theme park admission required)
- Early park admission one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- And more!