Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a prime value on-site hotel. Here, you can splash back in time to the 1950’s and 60’s like never before! You’ll find several classic cars parked at the entrance, two amazing zero-entry swimming pools, a lazy river, a waterslide, and so much more! There’s not one thing you’ll find at the retro hotel that doesn’t fit the hotel’s theme (other than the technology, of course)! Relax by the poolside, have a chat at the fire pit, sip on a drink, catch a film at the poolside or lawn, or just listen to the old time music. Enjoy your beach vacation at Universal Orlando’s largest on-site hotel!
- Bayliner Diner – Burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, salad, and grab-and-go items.
- Galaxy Bowl Restaurant – Burgers, pizza, chicken wings, cocktails, and beers.
- Atomic Tonic- Frozen and non-frozen drinks, beer, and wine.
- The Hideaway Bar & Grille – Frozen and non-frozen drinks, beer, and wine.
- Swizzle Lounge – Cocktails.
- Starbucks – Blended beverages, coffee, and pastries.
- Delizioso Pizza – Pizza.
- Universal Orlando Resort Store – Sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Universal Studios and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
Services and Amenities (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Two swimming pools
- Interactive water play areas
- Hot tubs
- Beach volleyball court
- Cabana rentals
- Character appearances
- Fitness center
- Bowling alley
- Safes and safe deposit boxes
- Mandara Spa (located at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel)
- Golf (located off-site)
- And more!
Benefits (ask the front desk for additional information)
- Early park admission one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- And more!