In an attempt to provide more benefits to passholders, Universal Orlando increased prices by as much as double digits percentage wise Wednesday, while also introducing a new option — the Seasonal Pass. In total, the resort now offers four options as passes, including the previously existing Power, Preferred, and Premier annual passes.
All-new Seasonal Pass: $284.99, $259.99 with FL discount ($25 more than the original Power Pass for both Non-Florida and Florida residents)
- One year park-to-park admission (blockout dates apply)
- Discounts on theme park and special event tickets
- Blue Man Group ticket discounts
- On-site hotel discounts
New Power Pass benefits: $344.99 (previously $259.99), $319.99 with FL discount (previously $234.99 with FL discount)
- One year park-to-park admission with removed summer blockout dates
- 50% self-parking discount
New Preferred Pass benefits: $384.99 (previously $344.99), $349.99 with FL discount (previously $309.99 with FL discount)
- Early park admission one hour before opening (blockout dates apply for ONLY early park admission)
New Premier Pass benefits: $539.99 (previously $494.99), $489.99 (previously $444.99 with FL discount)
- Early park admission one hour before opening with no blockout dates
These increases came about four months after the previous passholder price changes.